Sunday, September 12, 2010

Totally Tybee!!

Nick and I packed up the car on the Friday before Labor Day weekend and headed to Tybee Island, GA with 8 other friends. Right around Memorial Day weekend I had this idea that once the wedding was over and the summer had passed, we would all be in need of a great trip. BOY WAS I RIGHT! I can definitely say that I have never laughed so hard on a single vacation. We were able to enjoy the beach, some good food, a hot tub, fireworks, beer (lots of it), and The Crab Shack. Here are a few pictures of the weekend.


Best moment of the weekend was during our game of Kings. John pulled a card for "categories" while the rule was set that everyone must speak like a gay man. John said "Reasons Why I'm Fabulous" without skipping a beat, and we were all out of our chairs laughing for 10 minutes.

I hope to make this an annual thing. We rented The Love Shack off of 14th Street and it was gorgeous!! I was so impressed with Tybee Vacation Rentals and how easy it was to work with them. We had a 10 sleeper that was pet friendly with a hot tub in the back. Labor Day weekend has never been sweeter.

No comments :